Sunday, October 14, 2007



A new Blog

I started, a while back, a "news" section on my website. It started out great.. but I would get busy and soon the gaps between posts would get longer and longer. until a year had gone by without a post.

Things are starting to get a little exciting here at Lilz.net, I thought maybe I would take another crack at this. I have already been working on a blog for some of my other work so I started another one.

Here you will find news about Lilz Licensing and any other news worthy ... Lilz info. Maybe a few sketches and works in progress as well. Coming soon will be an article about me from the San Fernando Valley Business Journal. I have not seen it yet.. But I am excited. I will post more on it.. maybe eventually, the article.

I am still learning this whole blog thing, so bear with me while I figure it out and pretty this thing up if possible.

Enjoy!

No comments: